STRENGTHS-BASED LEADERSHIP FOR EMERGING LEADERS IN STEM1:1 LEADERSHIP COACHING
Lead with confidence.
Be your authentic self.
Communicate with influence.
Know your strengths.
What Does it Take to Become an Exceptional Leader in Today’s World?
As an emerging leader in the STEM sector, you might sometimes feel a little stuck in your career progress or overwhelmed by the shift in responsibilitiesas you transition from technical expert to becoming a leader.
I see a lot of emerging leaders that want to increase their leadership responsibility but do not receive any training or coaching as they step up.They get thrown in and are expected to just figure it out.
But leadership can feel tricky sometimes.
The Leadership Journey
Navigating through Six Transitions
The journey on the leadership ladder requires us to constantly challenge the waywe work and the way we think.
It is not always easy to know how to
– Navigate your own emotions, self-doubt and feeling
of imposter syndrome
– Manage your own performance and the performance
– Engage in difficult conversations and provide constructive feedback
– Manage the constant pull and expectations from the top (senior leaders) and from below (your team)
– Think strategically and develop a bigger vision
– Navigate changes in the world and the way you work
– Confidently lead your teams through change and difficult times
As leaders in today’s world, we can’t rely on a title or our authority to successfully lead others. Individuals decide who they want to follow and they decide this based on trust.
The key is to create impact and inspire others based on being your authentic self.
The Key to Authentic Leadership is to Lead With Your Strengths
- Strengths that go above and beyond your already exceptional technical knowledge and skills.
- Strengths that you might not recognise yet or lean into enough.
- Strengths that make the most significant difference to how you lead your teams, even in difficult times.
- Strengths that determine how you create the influence and impact you want.
As a former leader in the Engineering sector
and now a leadership coach and facilitator, I have worked with many men and women at all levels
of leadership to support them as they grow in their leadership journey, from technical experts to highly confident and influential leaders – all through the power of leaning into their strengths.
Strengths-based Leadership Coaching will support you to become an authentic, vulnerable and confident leader who inspires not only yourself but also those around you.
Let’s build confidence in yourself and your leadership.
- Increase your self-awareness
- Build your self-assurance and trust in your leadership capabilities
- Communicate effectively
- Build your emotional intelligence
- Prepare you for a promotion to your first or next leadership role
- Manage performance and feedback confidently
- Increase the engagement of your team
- Improve your resilience and well-being
- Improve your time management by outsourcing and delegating
- Reignite your passion
I have been where you are right now. Throughout my 10 yearsas a senior leader in the Engineering industry and my 3 years as a Leadership Development Coach & Facilitator, I have learned first-hand what it takes to be a courageous leader.
I had my fair share of moments of self-doubt, high stress levels, leadership mistakes and so much learning as I moved up the leadership ladder.
The main thing I learned is that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to leadership. What people trust and respect is authenticity. It’s not just what you know but who you are that makes you an inspiring leader.
Great leadership is not easy. It requires commitment,self-awareness and continuous learning. Together we will figure out what is already there within you, ready to be discovered and empowered.
“As your coach, I am in your corner, by your side. If you are overwhelmed or feel stuck, I will help you gain emotional clarity and figure out your next steps.
I might also give you a friendly nudge to take ownership and take charge of your potential. I will always support you to be your true self, be courageous, and lead with impact and confidence.
I believe that what makes you unique makes you powerful.”
Anne always made me feel at ease, is very easy to open up to and the experience was very personalised to me.
It will be the best investment you can make for your career if you want to improve and maximise your leadership potential.
1:1 STRENGTHS-BASED LEADERSHIP COACHING
Discover what makes you unique with coaching sessions that allow youto be yourself. It’s time to connect your technical skills with your leadership strengths.
Together we will uncover what you do best and how to use your talentsto become the best leader you can be.
Before you sign up to the program, we will jump on a complimentary 30-minute video call so we can get to know each other a little.
During the call you have the chance to understand and clarify whether this program is right for you. You can share a bit about your story and ask as many questions as you might have.
After all, this investment and working with me as your coach should feel right for you.
When you’re ready to start, here is what’s going to happen:
All coaching programs will start with an initial 60-minute onboarding session via Zoom to get to know each other and understand your goals and current challenges.
From here, I will design a 12-Week 1:1 Leadership Coaching Program based on my Lead Like YOU! Framework tailored to you.
We will meet every fortnight for a 90-min Coaching Session via Zoom.
Based on your individual challenges and development goals, we will tailor the program
to your needs so that you can become a better leader at work, in your business, as a parent and/or in life.
Examples of what we might work on:
• Fully understand, apply and celebrate your unique strengths
• Overcome your blind spots and perceived weaknesses
• Build effective communication strategies
• Apply your strengths to the 7 key leadership competencies
• Build your Emotional Intelligence
• Gain clarity over your leadership values and purpose
• Grow your resilience
• Improve your well-being
• Apply your strengths to your next big goal or challenge
Here is what’s included:
• Individualised coaching plan
• CliftonStrengths 34 and CliftonStrengths for Managers report
• 1 x 60min and 5 x 90min 1:1 coaching sessions via Zoom
• Session recordings available for 12 months
• Ongoing support between sessions via email/voice message
• Pre-work/homework for each session (tailored worksheets & exercises)
• Variety of leadership tools and cheat sheets
• Individualised strengths-based resources
• Individual development and action plan
Free access to the on-demand course “The Resilient Leader Series” (valued at €125 excl MwSt/VAT)
1 payment of €2100
3 monthly payments of €700
Finding you all the way at the bottom of the page tells me that you’re either REALLY interested or you’ve got a few unanswered questions. Let’s cover all those for you right now!
If you’ve ever felt unsure of your natural strengths, doubted yourself when it comes to leading others confidently, making a decision or selling yourself, engaging in difficult conversations, or struggling to find your authentic leadership style…then this coaching program is for you. All you have to bring along is curiosity, an open mind and a willingness to grow within yourself. It’s time to wave imposter syndrome goodbye and step up as the authentic leader you are.
Strengths coaching is all about YOU rather than generalisations you might come across in other leadership coaching programs. It’s a proven step-by-step process that will set you up with the skills to confidently continue to live your strengths in the future.
Strengths coaching builds up on the natural talents that are already there within you. It focuses on what’s unique about you, so you can be more confident, achieve your goals, manage teams effectively and overcome challenges in your own unique and authentic way.
I sure do. The Lead Like YOU! program is my 12-week group coaching program where you get to build your authentic and courageous leadership brand. It only runs a few times a year. If you’re interested, you can sign up for the program or jump on the waitlist here so you don’t miss out when the doors open again.
During the initial session, we will spend 60 min together.
You’ll have to complete your CliftonStrengths assessment and the pre-work exercises before we kick off. The assessment will take approx. 60 min to complete.
As part of your weekly journey, you are highly encouraged to complete your homework and reflection so you can experience your takeaways from each session first-hand in real-life settings. The workload can fit around a busy life and is tailored to see takeaways from your daily experiences as you go along. In addition to the fortnightly 90 min coaching sessions, you might want to dedicate 30-60 min each week to complete your homework.
ARE YOU READY TO BECOMEA CONFIDENT LEADER IN THE STEM SECTOR?
Would you like to have a chat about how I can support you, your leaders, team or organisation?
Find out how to use your superpower to lead effectively, communicate assertively, and inspire others.